Thursday, September 27, 2012

Physical Therapy

I have been going to Physical Therapy for over a week now.  I have been getting my ankle back in shape.  Plus, a lot of core and balance exercises.  I am doing very well.  I'm amazed at how bad I really was doing.  These exercises are going to whip me back in shape and I just might feel like a teenager again....lol

If your not walking just right or your balance is keeping you from moving too fast, ask your doctor if Physical Therapy is for you. 

A  little exercise can go a long way.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Before proceeding to physical therapy or saying 'no' to it, you have to have a consultation first. If your condition does not require for you to undergo therapy, find other alternative treatments. However, if your doctor prescribed you to do physical therapy, then you have to do it. Along the way, your therapist will then continue reevaluating your progress toward your treatment goals.

    Fort Lauderdale South Florida Orthopedics

    ReplyDelete